Monday, October 16, 2006

My Wife Rocks *(and more info)

So I get home from work on Friday and Beth is sitting in her car with the engine running and as soon as I park she makes me get in. I have no idea what is going on, but she proceeds to drive us all the way down to San Antonio where she had booked us a hotel on the riverwalk for the whole weekend. As many of you now know, Paul subbed for me this last Sunday...she had set that up unbenounced to me over a month ago. So we an incredible weekend in a great hotel with great food too! My wife rocks!

Music Stuff

Ok, so I got some feedback on the current music poll. I am limited to what I currently know as far as songs are concerned, and as you know I'm trying to teach some songs that you guys probably haven't heard. But I am pretty out of touch with what is "cool" so I need your help. Please leave your suggestions for what songs you want to hear and why on my comments. Make sure you give me a song name and an artist. Optionally tell me what genre it is in and give me a rundown of what the songs is about.

1 comment:

internetjason said...

just went on itunes and bought the whole album. i'll give it a listen one of these days. like the strong tower request, it might take me a while to get to...simply cause i don't have a ton of time. thanks!