Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Even More Photos

I finally got some more photos up. I put Authentic Faith Weekend up just a few days ago, and today I posted pics from the Dodgeball Tournament and from the Celebrity Murder Mystery. Unfortunately, I only have pics from our group (granted, the better of the two), so if you have pics from the other murder mystery group...please share.

Ok, so the Dodgeball pics came from Stephanie. She put them on a CD for me. However, within the CD slip she had to give her own color commentary by writing me a note that said:

"Hey,
I know you're old so that might by why you're so slow. Here's dodgeball pictures, please don't be as slow with these like you were with AFW. :)
Steph"

Great...more confirmation that you guys just love me so much (HEAVY SARCASM).

No comments: