Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Freezing in Here

so cold, so very cold

it's freezing in my office. i sit right underneath the ginormous air vent and the air is so cold. it's always cold. there's no escaping it. i wear a huge long jacket every day. i brought a space heater up here. my boss won't turn the air down. he refuses. i'm not sure i like him. i need some gloves too. i can barely type. i sure can't concentrate.

AAAARRRRGGGG!!!!

well, anyhow, i am eating lunch with jake box today, that should be cool. i'll let you know if he spills anything on himself.

does anyone read this stuff?

7 comments:

Jake said...

I read your blog Jason. And yes, please tell us if Box spills anything on himself so we can ridicule him for...oh, I dunno...ever.

internetjason said...

mr. box definitely spilled on himself. it was great. dr. pepper mixed with mashed potatoes...was pretty funny.

and as for mr. blogs, firstly, you speled "WHACK" incorektlee. 2ndly, i already know who you are: brad pitt.

Seanzy said...

Jason, you should totally build a fire right there in at work. Throw a few stacks of papers together, a little gas and a match, then voila!-Warmth.

internetjason said...

actually sean, i had brought a heater up here for a while but it blew the circuit and everyone's computer went down that was on the same power strip as me. oops!

oh, and, for the record, jake didn't actually spill anything on himself. although he does smack a lot when he eats, and drools. (i hope he reads this once in a while)

Jonathan said...

I love Brad Pitt!!! He and I hang out all of the time. We are like bestes friends!!

faith said...

well, I guess NONE of you are bff with Jack Johnson, huh? *neener neen*

Jason, I read this stuff, and I crack up. So keep it coming. Oh yeah, and I noticed that you played "in the quiet" one sunday, (which they did call "I want to know you" on the radio) and it was sweet! You must just rock - hahaha, get it?

Jonathan said...

Jack Johnson stinks!!!!