Monday, September 25, 2006

Impressed With the Youth Group

crazy impressed

so yesterday a ton of people got together and we helped bobby and deathrage move into their new house. i thought, oh, maybe a couple of kids will show up and that should help. WRONG! a stinking ton of kids showed up and it helped TREMENDOUSLY! a few were being pretty stingy handing out kudos, but as a leader, i feel i have the authority to go ahead and give out 26 kudos per person. you really rocked the house guys, bobby and kristin couldn't have done it without you (neither could we, not in one day at least).

now, on to dodgeball. first of all, how 'bout us old farts!? we took those c-weirdos to town, did we not? hopefully that made you all proud. ok, so i admit, i stink as a dodgeball ref. my years of hoping to become a professional dodgeball ref, all crushed in one night. i can already think of a few calls that should have gone the other way...hopefully you can all forgive me. however, keep in mind i wasn't the only one making decisions, even though i had the fancy jersey.

speaking of jerseys...it was only by pity and self sacrifice that we didn't give the best team name and best uniform award to ourselves. in case you didn't know, kristin kailing was our inspiration for our team. DEATHRAGE BABY YEAH! the fact that kristin's maiden name was Deatherage, is just incredible. and did you see that intimidating face of hers on the front of our shirts? yeah, thats right, be afraid, be very afraid.

ok, then lastly, whether you guys like it or not, i enjoyed worshipping sunday morning. not that i'd want to go that long on a regular basis, but it's good for me to spend some extra time praising my savior once in a while. i'm glad jake let me do that. god even saved my voice for just long enough to make it through.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

3 comments:

Seanzy said...

Wow, you've convered everything worth covering just like that. Why I feel as though I don't even have to update my blog anytime soon for you've pretty much done it for me. All my thoughts exactly on worship and as for moving, well lets just say I gave Kudos to the ones the earned it. Which is pretty much everyone except Baker, who I fealt sorry for and gave him 3 anyways.
Well done G.I. Jason.

internetjason said...

ok, so i AM GI Jason. i was wondering about that. um, but i'm not sure why.

Jake said...

I think your a good ref jason...